1. Personal Data
Personal Data we may collect from
you are as under:
1. Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card/passport details / Aadhaar details / PAN / Voter ID / driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
2. Your details including transaction history, balances, payment details, for effecting the transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
3. financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) needed as part of a request for some of our products/services;
4. images of documents/ photos required to avail any of our products/services.
5. voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances;
6. employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005
7. specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels;
8. opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys;
9. information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
2. Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have
access to shall never be shared without your consent.
In various processes/submission of applications / availment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use/share your Personal Data.
In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis to designated personnel or partners or service providers.
We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies / authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in the following cases:
1. only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
2. it is directed or required by legal/regulatory/statutory/governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations though a legally obligated request.
3. it is required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
3. Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our
business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to
perform, among other actions, the following:
1. to facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions;
2. to undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality;
3. to check and process your applications submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services;
4. to share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions;
5. to take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes;
6. to respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you;
7. to verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you;
8. to carry credit checks, screenings or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us;
9. to monitor and review products/services from time to time;
10. to undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models;
11. for conducting audits and for record-keeping purposes;
12. for selective offers and promotions.
External Processing: We may provide your personal information to our
affiliates or other trusted businesses or persons or service providers engaged
by us, or institutions that we partner with to assist us with providing you
with products/services to better serve your needs and interests, based on your
appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We also use your Personal Data to fulfill the requirements of applicable laws/regulations and/or court orders/regulatory directives received by us.
1. We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
2. No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
5. Links to other websites
6. Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures
to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized
access, modification or disclosure. We use the latest secure server layers
encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes
are audited by a third party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app by Login/Logout option. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your login, password and OTP details with anybody.
7. Contact us
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer at 489 Madurdaha , Kalikapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, Pincode-700107
8. Policy Review & Updates
This policy will be reviewed by us as and when required and the same may change at any time. The latest & most updated policy can always be found at http://otifs.com/b2c/pages/common?pageid=privacy-policy.
While we will make reasonable
that you are aware of any changes, we recommend that you review this policy periodically.
E-commerce’s desktop website, mobile WAP site
& mobile applications
In this policy, the words “we”, “ours” and/or “us” refer to StellarTrack Technologies
Private Limited and “you” and/or “your” refer to our customers.